Data Backup and Disaster Recovery

img_17Many companies think of a “disaster” as something major: a fire, flood, lightning strike, or even theft. And this is true. But what most people don’t realize, data can be lost by something as mundane as a drive failure because it is old. You are only as good as your last back-up, but what if you lost that data? What if a hard drive failed or a file wasn’t archived properly?

img_13A recent study at the Carnegie Mellon University found that the average failure rate is 2-4%, and under extreme situations, failure rate may reach as high at 13% (Schroeder & Gibson, 2007). Can you take the chance that you are the 87% that won’t experience failure or loss? Can you run the risk of a costly recovery process and possibly being shut down for an extended period of time?

TAT Inc. offers a solution for your business. You may not need a multiple-layer, redundant data center, but you do need reliability and redundancy; protection and peace of mind. We offer a variety of options that are tailored to your exacting requirements. We’ll show you how to implement policies and procedures to safeguard your company data against tragic losses that can literally put you out of business.

And if the worst does happen before you can get prepared? TAT Inc is there for you also. While there are some situations where data truly cannot be recovered, such as fire or theft, we offer an expansive background in forensic data recovery and are very successful in retrieving your vital information that others deemed lost forever.

Don’t be a statistic. Contact TAT Inc. for an in-depth analysis of your disaster preparedness. Your success is our success.